| I'm With Them

File a Complaint with Professional Associations

A perpetrator may be licensed or approved by a governing body independent of their employer. Below we've compiled a list of such bodies to which you might file a complaint apart from the direct employer or the federal government.

Report an attorney to the State Disciplinary Board

Report a medical professional to the State Medical Board

Report a psychologist to a State Licensing Board