Misconduct Reporting Directory
Welcome to I’m With Them’s Directory of misconduct reporting channels for U.S. organizations. "Misconduct" refers to a violation of ethics or a violation of an organization's code of conduct; sexual harassment, sexual assault, or gender harassment associated with a work role is considered sexual misconduct.
Publicly held companies are required to have a method for anonymously reporting ethics violations. For those for which we presently have data, we have identified:
- their Code of Conduct,
- a U.S. anonymous hotline phone number,
- an anonymous reporting website,
- a reporting email address,
- names and contact information for heads of HR and Diversity & Inclusion, and
- contact info for reaching the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
These are channels for reporting directly into a company. Additional indirect sexual misconduct reporting channels can be found on I'm with Them's Take Action page.
Some of what we have is incomplete or may be out of date. You can offer updates by selecting the pencil that pops up.
If you are unsure of which contact information below to use, see Which Sexual Misconduct Reporting Channel is Best?