Even before you file a complaint with the EEOC or a FEPA, you may want to get advice from an attorney. An attorney may be able to calibrate your experience within the context of the law and give you good advice about what to do next, including whether you might have a viable suit in civil or criminal court. You might just want repeated misconduct to stop, in which case a letter from an attorney to the employer expressing the nature of the misconduct may address your situation satisfactorily.

It is important to obtain good legal advice. If you do not feel you can afford legal advice, the Time's Up movement has set up a Legal Defense Fund from which you might be able to obtain assistance.

Here are some resources to get you started:

Sexual Harassment: When You Should Talk to a Lawyer

Will a Lawyer Take Your Sexual Harassment Case?

Browse a List of Misconduct Attorneys